Hello internet friends!
In line with my pledge of reading 150 books to Goodreads Reading Challenge this year, I would like to share with you the list of books I’ve read last Month and hopefully, some of you may have already read it or may like to add it on your TBR list. 🙂
So without further ado, here’s my February reads!
- The Hogwarts Library by J.K. Rowling – consists of 3 parts which includes books Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quidditch Through the Ages, so if you’re a Potter fan, give it a go. 🙂 (5 star rating)
- The Lost Sisters (Folk of the Air #1.5) by Holly Black – if you love fantasy & fairies, you may binge-read this one together with the whole set of Folk of The Air. (5 star rating)
- Harry Potter Cinematic Guide : Albus Dumbledore by Felicity Baker- a mini guide read to get to know the headmaster of Hogwarts in the movie, Harry Potter. (5 star rating)
- Harry Potter Cinematic Guide : Hermione Granger by Felicity Baker– a mini guide read to get to know one of the brightest witch of Hogwarts and also one of Harry’s best friends in the movie, Harry Potter. (5 star rating)
- Harry Potter Cinematic Guide : Ron Weasley by Felicity Baker– a mini guide read to get to know one of Harry’s best friends in the movie, Harry Potter. (5 star rating)
- Harry Potter Cinematic Guide : Harry Potter by Felicity Baker– a mini guide read to get to know the boy who lived with a strange scar on his forehead in the movie, Harry Potter. (5 star rating)
- Alice’s Adventures: The Complete Visual Guide by Elizabeth Dowsett – this is a beautiful book full of features of Alice in Wonderland and Alice through the looking glass movie highlighting all the amazing scenes and characters too. (5 star rating)
- The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kind #7) by Jeff Kinney – a good read recommended for middle grades and for those who loves humor & novels with graphics. This is a light read. (5 star rating)
- A Touch of Gold (Bk.1) By Annie Sullivan – if you like Midas story about him touching everything and it turns to gold, this is his twisted story but the main character is her daughter plus pirates and adventures too. (4 star rating)
- Worlds of You: Poetry & Prose by Beau Taplin – this is a collection of poetry and prose that will surely trigger your emotions. Really nice read. (4 star rating)
- Her favorite Color was Yellow by Edgar Holmes – Also a collection of poetry but when I read it, it didn’t touch me enough to like it a lot though. (2 star rating)
- Aphrodite Made Me Do It by Trista Mateer – a collection of poetry and prose. Really nice writing. (4 star rating)
So, there you have it! The 12 books I read last February. I included the star ratings I put on my Good reads and also a little information regarding the book.
Sometimes, I still experience reading slump (surely, everyone does at some point) but just like what my Favorite Booktuber said we just need to choose a book that will capture our attention to read again like maybe a light read or a book with a fast paced storyline.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy these titles I’ve shared with you. It really feels summer here in our country because of the heat. Thus, I’m dreaming of beaches 😀 and ice cold desserts so hopefully we can enjoy and have time for that amidst pandemic. Summer is on it’s way and is really early I think.
That’s it for now. Let me know what you think on the comment box below. 😉
Thanks and have a nice day!